Return of the King
Notes for download: Notes for First Few Sessions (Download and print these before class begins on Sept 12)
Missed Classes: View at www.Needville.TV
This course is extensive and will be presented in two semesters. Each class will be on Sunday evening at First Baptist Church, Needville, at 14022 HWY 36. We will meet approximately one hour beginning at 6:00 p.m. each week.
Fall Semester – 12 weeks
We will break for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
Spring Semester – 13 weeks
Attendance for this course will be available both live and through online streaming.
- Live – will be at FBC Needville at 6pm each scheduled Sunday
- Streaming – will be at Needville.TV – streamed live at the same scheduled times
- Archived streaming will also be available for missed classes, viewable also at Needville.TV – courses will only remain on the site for four to six weeks before they will be permanently archived.
Please register for either live or online versions of the course: Click Here to Register
There will be a large clickable image at the top of the page. Please return to this same page for links to additional streams and/or downloadable information as the course progresses.
Materials for this course will be the Return of the King Student Workbook, ASIN 1442131144.
This workbook can be secured in two ways:
- $FREE when you register for the live course – book to be picked up on location, only. You can choose this option at registration.
- $9 if you cannot attend in person - but will live stream. Book will need to be purchased from Amazon.com
- If you need to purchase the workbook online, click here to order from Amazon.com. Or, scan this QR code:
Churches have divided throughout history over numerous doctrinal and personal issues. This series focuses on the doctrines of the Christian faith that should never be compromised, as they either change the nature of the gospel itself, or put one onto the path of such a corruption.
The series schedule:
Welcome to FBC Needville! (Regular visitors should take time to register now. Many site features require you to be registered and logged in.)
First Baptist Church strives over all other goals to be a Bible-based church pursuing the functions of the church as prescribed in the scriptures. In a church culture where the scriptures are seen as accessories to our faith, FBC purposes to adhere to biblical grounding in all areas of faith and practice.